Tuesday, June 3, 2008

True To Me :: Metro Station

So, I have been wanting to post a song by Metro Station for a while now (ever since Dylan posted their Shake It song, I've been a little hooked on the group)...but I needed to wait so we wouldn't be too redundant...I figure that a couple days over a month is ok :) I don't know what it is about emo-punk boy bands, but I've been totally diggin them this year - especially now that it's summer! they just make me want to have a dance party outside, fully equipped with a pool, a bbq, margaritas and friends :) doesn't that sound like a good time?

Actually, as I write this blog, I am starting to reflect on what kinds of music I listen to during the different seasons and it's sorta funny and predictable...Spring/Summer time = happy fun dance around rockin music...Fall/Winter = slower, calm, folky music.

ANYWAY....

Metro Station is pretty sweet. They're relatively new, and sweet combo of electronic and pop. Plus, two of the band members have an odd connection...Trace Cyrus and Mason Musso are the older siblings of Miley Cyrus and Mitchel Musso (who star in the Disney show Hannah Montana)...seems like the Cyrus siblings are having a better go a the music industry than their pops - and that's totally fine by me :) I dig their music more than i dig country, so hurray for that.

Oddly enough, Metro Station will be touring on the Soundtrack of Your Summer tour (I just looked this up and got creeped out that the reference to Summer...). So, with all this neat-o background info, here's another song from Metro Station!

Enjoy.
The end.
<3,
Meggo.









True To Me::Metro Station
She turned me on
But now I'm shaking
She shoots it in
And I keep taking

They don't see
She's down with me tonight
(Time to push off)

She's such a rush
She's such a crush
She's one in a million
She's such a rush
Can't get enough
She's pumping through my veins
She's too fun to be so gone with me
Too good to be true to me

She's over my head
She's all I need
I'm so strung out
She's out of my league

They don't see
She's down with me tonight
(Time to push off)

She's such a rush
She's such a crush
She's one in a million
She's such a rush
Can't get enough
She's pumping through my veins
She's too fun to be so gone with me
Too good to be true to me

Oh, oh, she's too good to be true
I'm hooked up and ? too
Can't you see she's the sweat on the sheets?
Can't you see she's all that I need?
Can't you see she's all that I see?

She's such a rush
She's such a crush
She's one in a million
She's such a rush
Can't get enough
She's pumping through my veins
She's too fun to be so gone with me
Too good to be true to me
Too good to be true to me
Too good to be true to me

Bonus Song!!!! This one goes out to Kelsey :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you do that?!??! Is that really name of the song?!??! Where the fuck did you find it??!?!

PS. The song that you for real posted (not the bonus song) is one of my favorite songs that they play all the time on The Current...

.:m-e-g-g-o:. said...

well...i was lookin up metro station songs and they happened to have that one posted on their myspace site!

cool, huh? i dig it too :)