Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sentimental :: Onili

<---------Meet Onili. Onili is an up and coming pop star from Tel Aviv. I think she is fantastic, I found out about her a few weeks ago and am crazy about her. Her music is sexy and fun, a rock-pop-electro combo that totally gets me. Games, her new EP, was just released, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. In the world of cyberspace, there's not a whole lot out about her yet, but I expect there will be.

I think this song, "Sentimental" is white hot. I like to listen to it obsessively at work when I am feeling trapped in my office. When I do, I pretend that I am in Tel Aviv at a tiny, dimly lit club seeing her live, dancing with a bunch of other sweaty young people and drinking Israeli beer.

She opened for Lily Allen last year for part of her tour, but mostly Onili plays in Israel. Apparently, though, she just added a couple tour dates in the U.S. to her schedule, including a date on Valentine's Day in Chicago. So, check out her website and her myspace, listen to the song, and wait for Onili to blow up. Seriously.

CHECK IT:
http://www.onili.com/
http://www.myspace.com/onili

LISTEN:



Sorry about not having lyrics to accompany the song; apparently this one is still too new/unknown and they aren't online anywhere.

But, totally hot right? I hope you liked it.

XOXO Kim

1 comment:

.:m-e-g-g-o:. said...

this song totally is white hot. you are so right about that...

i LOVE it.