Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fantasise :: Floetry

When the world seems dark and devoid of imagination, I find myself huddling close to the creative endeavors of people in love - in love with life, in love with God, with a cause, with a vision, or just fool hardy in love with another human being. My findings are always inspiring. It's like there's a huge wave of inertia these people are riding on and they're just holding on for dear life. And the better their expressive chops (musical, poetic, artistic or otherwise), the more amazing the result of that love-pumped creativity. Or maybe that's what makes the chops in the first place.
Here's two examples I'm diggity diggin' lately:






P.S. If you like the idea of poetry come to life, youtube "Def Poetry" and ready your hands to catch your dropping jaw.

1 comment:

jadedjabber said...

I absolutely love the second one on this. Superb!