Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Bettens :: I'm Okay

I think I thought I'd already blogged about Sarah Bettens or K's Choice (her former band) because I love them so much. But apparently, somehow, I have never blogged about a Sarah or K's Choice song. A serious oversight. My song for today, "I'm Okay" is one of my favorite songs from Bettens' solo album, Scream I think it's a really beautiful, simple song. Not much more needs to be said about it, so enjoy.



Also, Dylan - what's the big idea moving in on my day? Huh? I mean, I know I'm a delinquent blog contributor, but still. A day is a day.

With relish,
sumner

2 comments:

B said...

haha I'm the pushy one! :-D Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Sumner, I was totally not trying to co-opt your day. =) I'm also a delinquent blogger. This whole having a 9-5 job and no internet in my house thing has put off my blogging and internet life. Though that's probably a good thing.