Thursday, May 21, 2009

Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps :: Closing the Doors

Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps :: Closing the Doors

For those of you who enjoy good female vocal leads and instrumentals that make you wanna dance with someone, this is your group. I have been hearing Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps on 89.3 The Current for quite sometime now, but I always confused them with the musical stylings of Ingrid Michaelson. However, this morning, I was paying attention and learned the real name of the group who has been signing a song I can't get out of my head as of late. I also learned that they're based in Minneapolis - which means I am so going to see them when they're next in town :)

Thus begins our summer music circuit. I hope you all enjoy this new group as much as I do!

Happy Thursday!
The end.
Love,
Meggo



No comments: