Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cherry Blossom Girl :: Air

First, I really need to start writing my blogs earlier than the day they're due. Second, I really have a kick ass girlfriend. (She totally is making me dinner right now and cleaned my apt. and just totally surprised me w/some amazing food and relaxation!!) Third, calm music is necessary...when working with students (of all ages I presume!). I really love my new job and things are going well, but boy is it stressful to just jump in during the middle of things!

I digress...

Today's Song of the Day comes from AIR, a French music duo. AIR is really a backronym for Amour, Imagination, RĂªve which translates to Love, Imagination, Dream. Neato!

I just really dig this song and it was playing when I came home and found the Kelselator cookin me some fantastic soup and mixing up some margaritas!

Hope y'all enjoy :)
The end.
Love,
Meggo.

Cherry Blossom Girl - Air

Cherry Blossom Girl :: Air

I don't think I feel like being shy
Don't think I wanna stand here anymore
I just wanna say hi to the one I love
Tell my Cherry Blossom Girl
This is true

I never talk to you, people say I should
I just wanna go out and go for it
Just wanna be sure that people are on my side (not sure about these lyrics)
Tell my Cherry Blossom Girl
This is true
This is true
This is true
This is true

No comments: