Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bohemian Like You :: The Dandy Warhols

This is kind of an oldie but a goodie. Ok so it's really not that old, it was released in 2000. I remember hearing it on the Six Feet Under soundtrack, which has plenty of other delightful tracks by other musicians. In addition, the song was featured in the film Igby Goes Down. I'll be honest, part of the reason I noticed the song in the first place was the band name, The Dandy Warhols. Maybe it's just me, but that sounds really gay-vague. Anyways.

The general musical style I would classify as indie rock, there are some guitar riffs that remind me of the Rolling Stones, but it's certainly not arena rock or 70s classic rock.

The music video is the uncensored version and there's some full frontal nudity of the dude variety and there's also a nude woman. So be careful. Also, the music video has the words along the bottom, so I didn't feel the need to post the lyrics.

No comments: