Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Love to Laugh (Sing Along) :: Ed Wood, Dick Van Dyke, Julie Andrews

Okay folks of the tender hearts music blog. To help brighten the winter funk, I offer the following: I challenge each of you to watch either of these videos with a straight face.



Frankly, I think it's just Ed Wood's voice that does it. Is it the lisp? The warbling? Or is it the mere fact that laughter really is deeply and profoundly contagious?



"At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities."
~Jean Houston

"When people are laughing, they're generally not killing each other."
~Alan Alda

"Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis."
~Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts," Saturday Night Live

No comments: