Monday, January 28, 2008

Breaker :: Low

I don't have a lot of stuff by Low, but I really like this song. They are from Duluth, and this song sort of sounds the way Duluth makes me feel- stark and gray and on the edge (but in a good way).

I searched for the song on YouTube and saw the video for it for the first time last night. All I can say is, I hope they got it all in one take...


http://www.myspace.com/low




Lyrics:


Our bodies break
And the blood just spills and spills
But here we sit debating math

It's just a shame
My hand just kills and kills
There's gotta be an end to that

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just looking at that makes me feel a little sick to my stomach..
excellent music though!

.:m-e-g-g-o:. said...

wow.

that made me want some cake.

real bad.

it also made me want to cheer and coach this dude on. i am truly impressed!!

great song too :)

gitfiddler said...

That's really intense!